1. Temporal and spatial trends of biological invasions in Holarctic:
- Invasions in marine ecosystems
- Invasions in freshwater ecosystems
- Invasions in terrestrial ecosystems
2. Genetic and evolutional aspects of biological invasions
3. Impact on native species and communities
4. The role of global climatic and anthropogenic processes in biological invasions.
5. Mathematical modeling of species invasions.
Our scientific programme includes the round tables with presentations by leading researchers
on the following topics:
• Methods for the study of biological invasions.
• Methods of control and eradication of invasive species.
• Social and political aspects of biological invasions. International and regional collaboration in
alien species studies.